Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Declared to be the Son of God by the ressurection!

(Rom 1:4)  And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: 


It was not that the resurrection of Jesus conferred power on His name, but rather the resurrection testified that it had been the divine Son of the Most High God that had taken flesh, suffered death for us and triumphed over evil. As long as the humanity of Christ held to the Holiness of God then death could not keep the body of Christ in the grave. In the Divine nature of Christ is the same fountain of Life that is in the Father. Thus though His human nature was brought to enter death in order to exhaust the penalty, yet the Divinity of the Son awaited the authority of the Father to authorize the taking up of His human existence once more. The hope of mankind rests in this fact.
(John 10:17)  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. (John 10:18)  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment